The STREETWEAR COUNTRY online store operates at www.streetwearcountry.com
Store - STREETWEAR COUNTRY online store , operating at www.streetwearcountry.com , selling goods via the Internet;
Working days - all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
Order fulfillment time - the time in which the Store will complete the order and hand it over to the carrier performing the delivery method selected by the Customer;
Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality making purchases in the Store, having a customer account;
Customer Account - a database containing customer data used to process orders, order history, customer preferences regarding selected store functionalities, data on payments and overpayments for orders;
Electronic transfer - payment made by the Customer from an online bank account, via online payment systems;
Products - goods sold via the Online Store
- The Regulations define the rules for concluding a sales contract via the Store's website, operating at www. streetwear.com The Regulations are available in the form of a PDF file, which allows you to download, save and print them.
- All products offered in the Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced to the Polish market.
- Contact with the Store is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the proviso that contact with the store staff is possible from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 17.00 at the e-mail address email@example.com - shipping of goods, change in orders, returns, product suggestions and shop operation.
- Using the Store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: a web browser with Java Script support: Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or newer), Mozilla Firefox (version 22 or newer) or Google Chrome (version 27 or newer), a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels and having an e-mail account operating on any server and access to the Internet.
- The store sells products via the Internet.
- The condition for registration is to read and accept the regulations.
- Information provided by the customer during registration or required for purchases without registration should be true and up to date. In the event of providing untrue, outdated or questionable information, the Seller will attempt to contact the customer in order to supplement or verify it. In the event that contact with the customer is not possible, the Seller reserves the right to refuse to process the order.
- The customer may place orders 24 hours a day, all days of the year, while their execution takes place on working days from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 17.00. Execution of orders placed on weekdays until 10 am, and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays begins on the next working day.
- In order to place an order, the Customer is obliged to:
- selection of ordered goods or services,
- delivery address
- choose a payment method from those available in the Store.
- After the customer provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed, containing: description of the subject of the order, unit and total price of the ordered goods, type and delivery costs, customer data and address.
- The ordering procedure ends when the customer selects the "Order and pay" option. Completing this action means placing an order. A message is sent to the e-mail address indicated by the customer when placing the order, confirming the acceptance of the order for execution, and then current information about the progress of the order.
- Upon receipt of the Seller's confirmation of placing the order to the e-mail address provided by the customer, the customer concludes a contract for the sale of goods covered by the order with the Seller.
- If it is not possible to complete the order, the Store will notify the Customer of this fact no later than 21 days from the date of receipt by the Customer of the specification indicated in point 4 above. The notification will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer in the order form. If the Customer pays for the order referred to in the sentence above, the Store will return the money paid.
- If it is not possible to fulfill part of the order, the Customer is informed about the status of the order and decides on the method of its implementation.
The customer has the following options:
- partial implementation - the customer decides to complete the order from the products available at the moment;
- The photos and other forms of visualization and product presentation presented on the Store's website do not reflect their actual size - they are for information purposes only.
PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS:
- All prices are given in PLN and include VAT.
- The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the customer.
- Information on the total value of the order, including shipping costs, is displayed after the customer selects the form of delivery of the order.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, introduce new goods to the Store's offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store's website, or make changes to them. The above does not affect orders placed before the date of entry into force of the price change, the conditions of promotional campaigns or sales, which will be carried out under the existing rules.
- Promotions in the Store cannot be combined, unless the regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
- The payment methods applicable in the Store are:
- online transfer via PayPal
- Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro (The online payment service provider for card payments is Stripe)
RECEIPTS AND INVOICES:
- The proof of purchase in the online store www.streetwearcountry.com is an e-mail confirmation sent after placing the order by the customer.
ORDERS DELIVERY DEADLINES
- The execution of the order should be understood as the delivery of the ordered goods to the customer.
- The execution of the order takes place after its prior payment.
- The order processing time is up to 30 business days from the moment of sending to the customer the e-mail address indicated by the customer when placing the order, information about receipt of payment for the ordered goods and the commencement of the order.
- Delivery in Poland takes place via the courier company Cainiao/Poczta Polska
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The customer who is a consumer has the right, without giving a reason, to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods, in accordance with art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- For withdrawal from the contract to be valid, the goods must be sent to the following address:
To meet this deadline, it is enough to send the return form before its expiry.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer in the case of services with the characteristics specified by the consumer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person. This means that the Seller is not obliged to accept the return of goods made to the customer's order or modified at the customer's request.
- The return label for sending the return package can be obtained after sending the order number along with the address of the post office from which the goods will be returned to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in the contact form on the Online Store website
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void, and what the parties to the contract have provided shall be returned.
- If the consumer withdraws from the contract on the terms described above, he is obliged to return the products covered by the contract in an unchanged state. The return should take place no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract and receipt of the return order.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT/RETURNS OUTSIDE OF POLAND
If you wish to return your product and you are a citizen of any other country than Poland, please send your product at the address of the shop STREETWEAR COUNTRY provided below within 14 days after receiving your whole order.
Please remember the costs of returning the product from the country other than Poland must be incurred by the customer so verify the information about sending a package to Poland to know the costs of return in case you wished to do so.
- Information about the goods presented on the Store's website, in particular their descriptions and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract specified in art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- In matters not covered by the regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The store reserves the right to change the regulations. The Seller will notify customers of each change in the regulations by placing an appropriate message on the website www.streetwearcountry.com. Customers who have registered in the Store will be notified of the change in the regulations and the possibility of its acceptance when logging in for the first time in the Store, counting from the date of entry into force of the new regulations. Refusal to accept the regulations is tantamount to termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
- In the event of a change in the regulations, orders placed before the date of introduction of changes to the regulations will be implemented on the existing terms.
- These Regulations apply from October 8, 2021