The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is STREETWEAR COUNTRY or the operator of the online store available at www.streetwearcountry.com.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY STREETWEAR COUNTRY?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- fulfillment of orders placed on www.streetwearcountry.com
- handling complaints in the event that you submit such a complaint;
- handling requests that you send to us (e.g. via the contact form);
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you expressed it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
WHERE DO WE GET YOUR DATA AND DO YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE IT TO US?
We received your data from you when placing an order or submitting an inquiry via the contact form.
We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
- email address, name, surname, delivery address (street, house/apartment number, city, postal code, country) and telephone number
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to place an order with Streetwear Country.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, for example, for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TOWARDS STREETWEAR COUNTRY REGARDING DATA PROCESSED?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as the right to object to the processing your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
- regarding the request for rectification of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- regarding the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by STREETWEAR COUNTRY; you withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- regarding the request to limit data processing: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted; We will no longer need your data, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to data processing - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our part override the grounds for objection;
- regarding the request to transfer data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you, and when the processing is carried out automatically.
How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
Write to us:
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Streetwear Country may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with Streetwear Country, to the extent necessary for the execution of the order, that is, for example, in order to prepare the goods ordered by you and deliver parcels or provide commercial information from Streetwear Country (the latter applies to Users who have agreed to receiving commercial information).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its completion for the purposes of:
- marketing (newsletter),
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
For the purpose of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which STREETWEAR COUNTRY is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
The website uses "cookies". Cookies are small files that enable the device used to browse the Internet (e.g. computer, smartphone, etc.) to remember specific information about the device used. Information recorded in cookies is used, among others, for advertising and statistical purposes and in order to adapt our services to your individual needs. You can change cookie settings in your web browser. If these settings remain unchanged, cookies will be saved in the device's memory. Changing cookie settings may limit the functionality of the Website.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.